Friday, December 23, 2011

Lauren

Lauren is one of our newest coworkers.  She is 20 years old, from Alabama and loads of fun.  I dragged her into our lounge for a few quick shots today.  This is the one I liked the best. I had fun adding a whole bunch of textures and playing around with the picture.  I should be wrapping presents instead, but I've still got tomorrow to wrap, and I'd rather be doing this anyway. 

IMG_7326a

This is what the shot looked like straight out of the camera.
IMG_7326-2a

12 comments:

Leslie's pics said...

Wow, I didn't realize that she was only 20. She's a hoot. You should hear her and Mark go at it on a daily basis. That picture turned out pretty neat. You can't even tell she was in our lounge!

jalna said...

So young yah! I could practically be her grandma . . . sheeze.

SW said...

wow, that's a cool effect.. you've taken texturing to a new level!

jalna said...

Shun Wah, one of the textures was "oil painting" which gave it that effect. Neat yah! You should try playing too. I got a lot of the textures from Flickr FOR FREE.

Betty Townsend said...

Very nice!! Alabama, huh...where in Alabama? My daughter lives in Enterprise (southeast corner, close to Florida)...

jalna said...

Thanks Betty. So funny . . . when Lauren said she was from Alabama, instead of asking "where in Alabama?", I said "where is Alabama?". Can you tell I live on one tiny island in the middle of the Pacific?

Erick said...

Great post processing! A good photo into a great photo.

jalna said...

Awww thanks Erick!

mmiissee said...

neat yeah?

jalna said...

So neat Mmiissee!!

Mariko said...

Wowweee! Did you do that in Photoshop?
Ok, you need to teach a class. I'll come.

jalna said...

Mariko, I learned how to do it by watching a YouTube video done by Jessica Drossin who creates beautiful textures. You can check it out here