Friday, October 7, 2011

Kegerator

I was talking to Wendell tonight and he mentioned that bright and early tomorrow morning he and a fellow softball player were gonna go pick up a Kegerator using team money.  It's a refrigerator that stores a keg of beer.  It has a built in tap on the top.  I asked him how often it was gonna be used.  He said at Christmas time.  Sooooo . . . ONCE A YEAR.  I asked him where it was gonna be stored.  He said he didn't know. 

Some of you may already know how I feel about the damn ice machine that Wendell "scored" 3 years ago.  If this Kegerator ends up being stored at our house too, I AM NOT GONNA BE TOO HAPPY.

11 comments:

Erick said...

If you need someone to use it besides Christmas I can help.

K and S said...

oh oh...

Leslie's pics said...

Oh my gawwd...Randy's uncle picked up the mini Heineken for one Randy. I was pissed. That's all we need, more beer in the house. It's still at his mom's house. I hope he forgets it's there. Maybe his dad would want to use it. But a regular size kegarator???? Yikes! That's like 7 cases of beer!!! Oi. I feel sorry for you if that suckah gotta stay at your place...

Betty Townsend said...

maybe this won't make as much noise...

jalna said...

Erick, when I grumbled to Landon, he said, "What? It's not that big." All I can say is, "MEN!"

Yup Kat.

Les, Wendell's out picking it up now. We'll see.

Hahaha, Betty, I think it's quiet, UNLIKE THE ICE MACHINE.

Dd said...

WEELLLL...........at least he wont be drinking somewhere else and driving home....right.. ??

jalna said...

Wwwweeelllll . . . here's the thing . . . Wendell usually drinks two beers max. That makes him full and he stops

Anonymous said...

Just got an GREAT IDEA !!!!

I am sure that the reunion might need a door prize !!!

Call the deliver guy now ;)

jalna said...

AAHAHAHHAHA, sooooo funny, Anon!

The Little Foodie said...

Ha ha ha.
Wow. I had no idea this thing existed. Sounds like you're going to be having parties at your house! Whoop!

jalna said...

Mariko, I lucked out for now. It was a used one and Wendell them didn't like the condition of it so they didn't buy it.