Monday, July 11, 2011

Sam and Michelle's Families

Both coworkers Sam and Michelle had family visiting from the mainland this past weekend, so I got to meet and take pictures for them. 

I met Sam and her family late Saturday afternoon at Baby Makapu'u.  A few minutes into the shoot and it started to pour. We all dashed back into our cars, and waited it out.   It was raining so hard that I didn't think it would stop. After about 10 minutes it did, and we were able to finish the shoot.   I loved meeting this very close-knit family.

IMG_4315a

I met Michelle and her family on Sunday afternoon at Kahala Beach Park.  What a fun group! Michelle and her husband are in the back on the left, her parents are on the right. 
IMG_4501a

IMG_4507a

IMG_4510a

6 comments:

Erick said...

Great portrait shot! Very nice coverage of both families. I bet they will love the shots.

jalna said...

Awwww, thanks Erick!

Dd said...

I recognize the gal next to Sam ??

jalna said...

Wooo, small world yah!

Betty Townsend said...

Super photos!!

jalna said...

Thanks Betty.