Monday, July 25, 2011

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

It's a murder mystery about the disappearance of a young girl from one of the wealthiest families in Sweden.  A story so intriguing that listening to this audio CD made me not mind being stuck in traffic.   It made me miss the turn into Leslie's street, driving a whole block past, leaving me wondering wheredahell I was.   It made me linger in my parked car long after I'd gotten home, making Kona wonder why it was taking me so long to come into the house.  

16 1/2 hours on 13 CDs.  Me, Les and Landon are done listening to it . . . so it could be yours . . . if you win . . .  my latest GIVEAWAY!!! 

IMG_4989

Just leave a comment here or e-mail me at JalnaA@aol.com. So simple.  No be shame.   Your name will be put into a container and pulled this Sunday, July  31.   Anybody is eligible.  Maybe I should put a disclaimer here:   Pay attention to your driving while listening to the CD.  If you get into an accident, not my fault.   If you get lost, might be my fault.

15 comments:

Les said...

OOOOOHHHHHH this is a good one guys!! This book is awesome!!!!

jalna said...

IT IS YAH, LES!!!

:) josefina :) said...

Add me in! :) please

jalna said...

You da first, Jos!! Good luck!

Erick said...

I like that one. How much I have to pay you?

OkiHwn said...

16-1/2 hours? Sheesh!

Betty Townsend said...

me too! Please...thank you...I've seen this book in my Nook ebooks. Thought about adding it to my wish list...

jalna said...

Are you trying to bribe me, Erick? Hahaha. Your name's in.

I thought of you, Nate, and your long commute. This would be perfect for you.

You're in, Betty! You can listen while making your cards!

bebedeer said...

This looks like the perfect distraction for me! Please add me in! Thanks, Jalna!

jalna said...

Hoo hoo Fawn. It does totally take you away.

Erick said...

Did I win? Do I have to give you more money?

jalna said...

Not yet, Erick. Hahahaha.

Erick said...

Let me know when I have to cough up the money.

Taryn M said...

Me please!!

jalna said...

Hoooo Taryn!! Just in time!!