Sunday, July 31, 2011

And Da Winnah Is . . .

Wait, first I wanna tell you about this candy.  It's flavored milk candy.  I looooove it.  I just bought it at Marukai . . . remember when I was killing time when my windshield was being worked on?  It was $1.89 a bag. It comes in strawberry,  . . .

IMG_5353

chocolate,  . . .
IMG_5354

and vanilla.  But my favorite is this melon. 
IMG_5350

I decided to share a bit of my candy with the winner of my Girl with the Dragon Tattoo giveaway.  Can you see the name hidden under the candy?   It's . . .
IMG_5356

Bobbi!!!  Hoo hoo Bobbi, you finally won one. . . and it's a good one!   E-mail me . . . maybe I can drop off your prize or meet you somewhere.
IMG_5357

3 comments:

Les said...

Congratulations Bobbi! You're gonna LOOOOOVE this book!

Erick said...

I thought this was fixed? I like my money back. LOL Congrats Bobbi!

Betty Townsend said...

LOL! Erick...congratulations to Bobbi!!