Thursday, May 26, 2011

Red Carpet at Yogur Story

After dropping Kaori off for her graduation ceremony at McKinley High School, we needed to kill a couple of hours before the start of the program. So me, CQ, Jac and Connor meandered around and eventually ended up at Yogur Story.  I kinda hate that name "Yogur".  It makes me feel incomplete.   I wish I knew the "Story" of what happened to the "t".

We weren't really hungry.  We really just needed someplace cool to sit.  But we did order this Red Carpet waffle ($9.95) to share.
IMG_0863a

It's best described here.  It was ono.  But good thing we were only killing time and weren't hungry 'cause it sure took a long time for the waffle to come.  And they weren't even busy.
IMG_0856a

Don't know why my fresh lemonade ($3.35) looks so milky in this picture.  It wasn't in real life.  I really liked it. . . so refreshing after the walk in the sun.  I tasted CQ's Calamansi/mint tea ($3.95).  It was good too.
IMG_0855a

This is Jacob's Strawberry Italian Soda ($3.50).  He was kinda dissappointed.  It tasted like seltzer water with a bit of cream in it.
IMG_0866a

When Connor woke up from his nap, CQ got him some frozen yogurt.  I haven't had frozen yogurt in years. . . ever since I got major diarrhea from FroYo.  I tasted a bit of Connor's Honeydew and it was oh so ono.  I need to go back again to get some for myself.
IMG_0867a

It was a great place to relax, and in no time we had to head back to the graduation ceremony.
IMG_0851a

IMG_0848a

IMG_0846a

9 comments:

K and S said...

everything looks good!

jalna said...

Kat, the lemonade really hit the spot after coming in from the walk in the sun.

Erick said...

I love their eggs benedict! Kind of small but very ONO!

jalna said...

I loooove eggs benedict, Erick! But I also haaaaate waiting for my food.

Les said...

nooooo yogurt for me from there!! :(

jalna said...

Why Les? I can't remember. Do I know why?

Betty Townsend said...

The lemonade looks very refreshing.

Leslie's pics said...

Same reason why you don't like FroYo!!

jalna said...

It was really good Betty.

Oh nooooo Les. Okay, I change my mind . . . not gonna try it.