Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Greg and Family

I am so, so grateful that even the most camera shy people like coworker Greg are agreeing to meet with me so that I can get shots for my calendar. It just goes to show what awesome people I work with.

Initially, the shoot was just gonna be with Greg and his beautiful wife, Denise. IMG_6808a

But it turned into a family shoot when I convinced daughters Brittney and Brandee to join in. IMG_6723a

And then it evolved into a senior shoot when I found out that Brittney hadn't really done her senior photos yet. Hoo hoo, I scored, yah! I had a great time! Thanks peoples, I loved taking your pictures . . . especially you Greg!

IMG_6781a

IMG_6764a

IMG_6804a

IMG_6842a

IMG_6933-2a

4 comments:

Erick said...

Nice shots, great skin tones!

jalna said...

Thanks Erick. I remember having problems with skin tones at the garden before and even vowing not to shoot there anymore. I don't know if it's the new camera or shooting with flash or just the post processing, but it's not so much of a problem anymore. It's my new favorite location now.

Betty Townsend said...

Awesome photos!!

jalna said...

Thanks Betty!