Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Eve 2010

Happy New Year!! Me and Les spent New Year's Eve at a home in Kahala taking pictures of rich people celebrating the coming of 2011 . . . black tie style. This is the walkway to their house. It was a totally new experience for us, not sure if it's one that I want to go through again. But we'll see. Sorry, but I probably can't post more pictures than this . . . . they might not like it. Gotta go to bed now. My crazy family's coming over in a few hours to celebrate New Year's the way that I'm more accustomed to.

IMG_8910a

3 comments:

Leslie's pics said...

I can't believe you even posted this one!! I went home, washed my face and went straight to bed!!! *yawn!* Thanks Jalna...had fun!

Betty Townsend said...

Wow!! I can't imagine having a walkway like that to my front door. Pretty awesome!

jalna said...

I know Les . . . we'll see. I had fun too, but I'm so wasted today . . . just got up at 9. Now I gotta go clean house before the fam comes.

Betty, the photo doesn't even come close to showing how grand the house was.