Friday, November 26, 2010

The Alley Restaurant in Aiea Bowl

Celia and I dropped by The Alley for a bite to eat on our way to the Nanakuli Performing Arts Center's performance this past Sunday. It was packed so they had to seat us at a table kinda just outside of the restaurant in the bowling alley area.

IMG_1530a

We both ordered the saimin. I loved the shiru (broth), and the noodles were just how a like um. But the best was yet to come . . . IMG_1547a

We shared two desserts. Actually we started on um before the saimin came. This is the Creme Brulee . . . OH MY GOD . . . wrapped in chocolate . . . soooooo ono. It was $6 something. Expensive yeah, but worth it.
IMG_1543a

This is a Marshmallow Blondie (something like that anyway). It was good too . . . $3 something.IMG_1540a

I tried to take more pictures of the different desserts in the showcase, but was kinda hard. I was in the way so I had to rush. This is the best I could do.IMG_1532a

IMG_1531a

IMG_1537a

I wanna go back again and try more desserts. Looks like they open until midnight on Thursday, Friday and Saturday!IMG_1515a

13 comments:

Erick said...

Nice shot of CD. I see you had a little saimin with dessert.

jalna said...

Thanks Erick. Wanna go? You treat.

Randism said...

howzit celia! looking good! mmmmm. saimin sounds good, esp tonight cuz so windy!

Betty Townsend said...

That saimin looks so ono!! And the desserts...WoW!!

jalna said...

Really yeah Rand, all of a sudden the wind picked up.

Betty, ditto your "And the desserts ... WoW". hahahaha.

Les said...

yum. I like the food there...surprising for a bowling alley yah?

jalna said...

So neat da place, Les.

celia said...

Hey EV - you got that right - saimin was the side dish. Jalna, it was so much fun that day! Rand, I enjoy reading your comments.

jalna said...

It was fun for me too, Celia!

K and S said...

yummy! I gotta try their desserts :)

jalna said...

Me too Kat. I need a sampler set.

Taryn M said...

Next time you gotta try the lemon crunch cake. It's so yummy!

jalna said...

Thanks Taryn. I will!