Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kona's Haircut

For some reason Wendell's dad decided Kona needed a haircut. I thought his butcher job was kinda funny at first, but as the trimming continued daily I started to worry. Finally when Kona's beautiful feathery tail got turned into a stub, I had to ask Wendell to ask his dad to stop. I think it'll take awhile for Kona's fur to get back to normal cause it doesn't really grow, it just sheds.

IMG_2328a

IMG_2330a

IMG_2332a

IMG_2333a

IMG_2334a

IMG_2336a

14 comments:

K and S said...

poor Kona!

jalna said...

Kat, I KNOOOOW!

Betty Townsend said...

Oh, that makes me feel so bad.Poor boy!! I hope it grows back somewhat.

jalna said...

Betty, this happened a few weeks back. The fur's starting to blend together so it's not as noticable anymore. His tail is still stubby though.

Erick said...

At least it will grow back. He does look kind of trendy. May be it is appealing to other dogs?

jalna said...

Hahahaha, maybe Erick.

Les said...

Did he cut it again after I saw him last? It looks shorter! Pooor ting!

jalna said...

Les, I think he did cut it again after you saw Kona.

mmiissee said...

Aww poor thing. He looks cute! = )
His fur looks nice.

jalna said...

Ahahaha, thanks mmiissee! I think he's still cute too!

:) josefina :) said...

awww... poor Kona! But hey, he has a trendy razor cut!

Good thing it will grow back.. !

jalna said...

Hey Joc, he must've been cooler at least!

bebedeer said...

omg!!! i feel bad for kona, but thinking of wendell's dad giving kona a haircut cracks me up:D

jalna said...

Fawn, it is actually kinda funny . . . Wendell's dad was so proud of his workmanship. Hahahaha.