Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chili's

The Oka family sent me a thank-you gift card from the mainland! So nice yeah! Thank you guys! So me and Wendell got to try out Chili's. Would you believe it was the first time for both of us.

This is Wendell's Classic Bacon Burger ($11.99) When you exercise regularly like he does you deserve to eat something like this.
IMG_3920a

He even ordered this cup of chili ($2.99). It was very tasty.
IMG_3926a

When you're a sloth (I stole this word from Les) like me who doesn't exercise, you gotta eat salads. This is the Grilled BBQ Chicken Salad ($13.49). It was ono, but it did get a bit wilted towards the end.
IMG_3924a

I ordered this cup of Chicken Enchilada Soup ($2.99) too . . . super, super ono, but ho da messy yeah!
IMG_3928a

Thank you Randy, Robin, Kassandra, Nick and Kaylee!! Hope to see you again soon!

7 comments:

Erick said...

That was so nice of them. The food at Chili's so ono! Great food shots. I hungry now.

Betty Townsend said...

Glad you enjoyed Chili's. We go there once in awhile. Gerry likes their Margarita Chicken entree. Your meals looked really good. I haven't tried the salad you had. Have to remember that.

jalna said...

Erick, I asked to sit outside because of the better lighting. I think they forgot about us cause we had to wait a bit for someone to come help us.

Betty, must be a lot of people like it there too. It was packed inside.

Les said...

I can't believe that's the first time you've been to a chili's!

jalna said...

For BOTH of us!

KitTKat said...

I'm a sloth too!!

jalna said...

Hahahaha, Kathy, I'm in good company then!!