Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chocolate Chip Macadamia Cookies


Coworker Joy made these super-ono-can't-eat-just-one chocolate cookies. It's made with cake mix! Thanks for the recipe Joy!


1 box chocolate cake mix
¼ cup oil
¼ cup water
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup chocolate chip or white chocolate chip
½ cup mac nut

Preheat oven 350° F

Place parchment paper on 2 cookie sheet, set aside. Beat cake mix, oil, water, eggs & vanilla in large bowl, with electric mixer very well. Stir in chocolate chips & mac nuts. Drop heaping tablespoon onto parchment. Bake 10-20 mins or until set. Slide parchment with cookies onto wire rack to cool. Cool cookies completely.

9 comments:

mmiissee said...

oh my, it l-o-o-k-s so good! I wish I was eating one at this moment. That would be something good to eat especially when your craving for chocolate.

jalna said...

mmiissee, it's a soft cookie, and it was REALLY good!

Yosh808 said...

Aaahahahah!! It took me a while to understand this one. I was like...co-worker Joy!!! Who da heck is JOY?!!? Did we get a new employee!?!?! Then I realized... DOH!!! I'm a FOOL!!!

K and S said...

mmm!

jalna said...

That's right, Yosh, I didn't realize that more people might know her as Joyce.

jalna said...

Kat, it was mmm!!

Randism said...

oh, i definitely prefer soft cookies cuz den no break my false teet!

Betty Townsend said...

Cookies made from cake mixes are so yummy. Should you make some, try dipping them in marshmellow creme when you eat them. You'll think you've died and gone to heaven. The marshmellow creme makes them so yummy. I'm emailing you my pecan caramel bars recipe to you before I forget.

jalna said...

Rand, you crack me up.

Betty, that sounds so evil :).