Monday, May 11, 2009

Two Costco Products

It was my turn to cook this past Saturday so off I went to Costco. This Linguine and Clams in a Saffron Wine Sauce looked good so I bought it.

When I opened up the box . . . I got bad vibes.
And the vibes proved true. Not only was the sauce watery, it was also salty. DON'T BUY IT!!!! It was horrible.
This is also from Costco.
I fried it. Luckily, it came out pretty good. You kinda need a sauce though. I mixed together mayonnaise and Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce. At least we didn't go hungry.

1 comment:

Betty Townsend said...

Oh, I hate when you buy something from Costco because it looks good on the front of the package and sounds good too and then get home with it and its a huge disappointment. That has happened to us too a few times. And then on the other hand have bought some items that were so good! Win some, lose some. Thankfully you had the crab cakes! :) They looked good!