Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oreo Cookie Treats


I never had this dessert until Tysha made it awhile back. Leslie said that she got the recipe about 10 years ago! It was really, really good.


Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1 pkg cream cheese (8 oz)
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 c. sugar
2 eggs
1 pkg Oreo Cookies (Double Stuff may be too thick)
1 box chocolate instant pudding (prepare per package instructions)
1 tub Cool Whip

Prepare pudding per package instructions, set aside. This should be ready by the time the cheesecake is cooled.

Mix cream cheese, vanilla, sugar, and eggs together. Blend well. Place Oreo cookie into muffin cups (in muffin pan). Spoon cream cheese mixture onto the Oreo cookies. Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool. Spoon pudding and cool whip and refrigerate. Makes approximately 24 treats.

8 comments:

SW said...

It looks sooo mouth-watering good. Great food shot..as always..

Betty Townsend said...

Oh, wow!! This recipe is a keeper!!

Taryn M said...

I made this last night to bring for my co-workers today, and they LOVED it!

jalna said...

HEY TARYN!!!! I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Don't know why . . . maybe I'm just missing you. Thanks for checking out my blog.

Taryn M said...

Hi Jalna! I love your blog. I look at it almost daily :). It's a good way for me to still be in touch with you because I think of you too and miss you a lot.

I'm going to make the rocky road cupcakes that you posted back in April. It looks so yummy. I've become quite a baker recently and I'm glad you post new desserts that I've never seen before.

jalna said...

Those were sooo ono Taryn! It's gonna be a hit too.

Destiny's love said...

Hi, could you explain this recipe step by step please? it looks so delicious that i want to try and make it on my own!
Thanks.

jalna said...

Hi Destiny's love. It was really delicious. Basically the instructions are:
1. Prepare pudding according to package instructions, set aside.
2. Mix 1 pkg cream cheese, 1 tsp. vanilla, 3/4 c. sugar and 2 eggs.
3. Place one cookie into each muffin cup. Spoon cream cheese onto cookie.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool.
5. Spoon pudding, then cool whip. Refrigerate.

Hope this helps!