Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Wholesale Unlimited in McCully

I think I've been eating too much mochi lately 'cause my normally loose clothes are starting to get tight. So, I decided to take a walk at lunchtime today. One thing good about trying to walk your fat butt off is that you notice things that you miss while driving. On my way back to work I saw this Wholesale Unlimited store. It opened 3 months ago on Hauoli Street. The hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mon - Fri, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and closed on Sundays.
It's in the same complex as Minato Restaurant.

This is hard-working Rosa. The area inside is BIG. According to Rosa, it's the second largest after the Mapunapuna branch. I loved the air conditioning, so cool after working up a sweat.
This is my favorite arare. It has a peanuty flavor and is so light it must not have any calories.
I got this too. I don't know why it's called Li Hing Ume 'cause it doesn't even taste like ume. It tastes like Wet Li Hing Mui to me. It was good, but left me with tell-tale orange thumb and forefinger.

No comments: