Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dead Sea Beauty Product

I usually give a wide berth when passing by kiosks in the malls, but Liran from Israel (in center of photo) caught me by surprise when he said, "Can I ask you a question?" I should have bolted then, but he continued by asking, "Have you ever heard of the Dead Sea?" That immediately caught my attention, because co-worker Julie long ago gave me the best hand lotion I have ever used, and it was a Dead Sea product. Anyway, Liran proved to be the most charming man I have ever met (he had the sexiest accent and he kept calling me "darling" while he stroked my inner arm while applying different samples of the product).
Needless to say I bought two items, a facial peel and a moisturizer.
As it turns out, I just looooove the peel. It smells really nice and is not abrasive at all. You apply to a clean, dry face and massage it in. You can actually feel your dry skin start to exfoliate (either that or the lotion is coagulating). You then rinse it off.
After that I apply a little bit of the moisturizer. Just this little dab is rich enough to moisturize your whole face.
Then your face will feel like you're two years old again. You can read more about the product here.

No comments: